+34 913 10 63 63
Eneko is partner in charge of the Tax Department and develops his activity in the field of national and international business tax consultancy, with a special focus on large estates and the cultural sector, artists, and sportspeople. He is an expert in the planning and execution of M&A operations.
He has a solid track record in various firms. He has been a Partner in charge of the Madrid office of CIALT Asesores and Founding Partner of INNOTAX, where he specialised in the design of tax equity structures related to R&D&I and culture.
Eneko holds a degree in Law from the Public University of the Basque Country (UPV) and is a specialist in Tax Consultancy for Professionals from the Instituto de Empresa (IE) with special mention number 1.
As an academic, he has given training sessions at various institutions, such as Instituto de Empresa, the School of Legal Practice of the Universidad Complutense de Madrid, the Chamber of Commerce of Gipuzkoa and Universidad de Navarra.
Eneko has been a member of the Spanish Association of Tax Consultants (AEDAF) for more than a decade and is currently the Territorial Delegate of Madrid-Central Area, for the period 2020-2023.
Areas of practice
- Tax Law
- Media, Entertainment & Sports
English and Spanish
- Degree in Law from the Public University of the Basque Country (UPV) | 2004
- Masters’ Degree in Tax Consultancy for Professionals from the Instituto de Empresa (IE) with special mention number 1 | 2007-2008
- Partner at Santiago Mediano Abogados, SLP | 2021
- Partner at CIALT ASESORES | 2011 – present
- Partner at INNOTAX | 2017 – present
- Territorial Delegate of Madrid-Central Area of the Spanish Association of Tax Consultants (AEDAF) | 2020 – present
- Instituto de Empresa (IE)
- School of Legal Practice of the Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Chamber of Commerce of Gipuzkoa
- Universidad de Navarra
- Runner-up Financial Studies Award.
- Finalist in the special Young Lawyers Award, organised by Garrigues and Universidad de Navarra.
- 5th best Lawyer in Madrid in Financial and Tax Law – Emerita Legal.
- Member of the Spanish Association of Accounting and Auditing (AECA)
- Member of the Spanish Association of Entertainment Law (DENAE)
- Chartered Tax Consultant of the Confederation of Spanish Housing Cooperatives (CONCOVI) and the Madrid Federation of Housing Cooperatives
We are a business law firm, offering multidisciplinary advice to national and foreign companies.
Privacy and cookies policy
/ Where we are
C/ Campoamor, 18
View in map
Rua D. João V, nº 2 – 5º Dto
View in map