+34 913 10 63 63
Juan José is a Partner in the Tax Department and focuses his professional activity on corporate tax consultancy, with special attention to large estates and family businesses, as well as Sports & Entertainment. He is also an expert in legal representation and defence in criminal proceedings related to offences against public finances.
He began his career at Zarraluqui Abogados and in 2008 he started working at CIALT Asesores where he was appointed Head of the Madrid office in 2015 and Partner in 2016.
In 2017, he founded INNOTAX where he successfully specialised in the creation of Tax Equity structures mainly in the fields of R+D+i and culture.
He holds a degree in Law from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid, a Masters’ Degree in Financial and Tax Law, an Executive MBA from IE Business School, a Masters’ Degree in Tax Consultancy for professionals from IE Business School and is a specialist in Business Criminal and Economic Law from Universidad Pablo de Olavide.
Areas of practice
- Tax Law
- White Collar Crime
- Media & Entertainment
English and Spanish
- Degree in Law from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Executive MBA from IE Business School
- Masters’ Degree in Tax Consultancy for professionals from Universidad Pablo de Olavide
- Partner at Santiago Mediano Abogados SLP | 2021
- Lawyer at Zarraluqui Abogados
- Partner and Head of Madrid office at CIALT Asesores | 2008
- Founding Partner at INNOTAX | 2017
- Member of the Honourable Bar Association of Madrid
- Member of the Spanish Association of Accounting and Business Administration (AECA)
- Member of the Spanish Association of Tax Consultants (AEDAF)
We are a business law firm, offering multidisciplinary advice to national and foreign companies.
Privacy and cookies policy
/ Where we are
C/ Campoamor, 18
View in map
Rua D. João V, nº 2 – 5º Dto
View in map