+34 913 10 63 63
Eugenia is a commercial lawyer who works mainly in the area of IT and Internet.
She holds a Graduate Degree in Law from the University Carlos III of Madrid. She also holds a Master’s Degree in Professional Development from CIFF, the University of Alcalá de Henares, and a part-time Master’s Degree in Legal Consultancy for Businesses + MBA Module from IE LAW SCHOOL.
She began her career at CIALT Asesores in the Commercial Law Department where she held the position of Manager and subsequently, joined INNOTAX where she specialised in designing tax equity structures related to R&D&I.
In 2021, Eugenia joined the commercial law team at Santiago Mediano Abogados.
Areas of practice
- Commercial and Corporate Law
- ICT and Internet
English and Spanish
- Graduate Degree in Law from University Carlos III of Madrid.
- Master’s Degree in Professional Development from CIFF- University of Alcalá de Henares.
- Master’s Degree in Legal Consultancy for Businesses + MBA Module from IE LAW SCHOOL.
- Associate Lawyer Santiago Mediano Abogados.
- Advogada Associada INNOTAX (2015-2021)
- Manager, Commercial Law Department at CIALT ASESORES. (2011-2021).
- Madrid Bar Association
We are a business law firm, offering multidisciplinary advice to national and foreign companies.
Privacy and cookies policy
/ Where we are
C/ Campoamor, 18
View in map
Rua D. João V, nº 2 – 5º Dto
View in map