The members of this department are experts in providing a tailored advisory service, starting with the goal of finding legal solutions that suit our clients’ best interests.
At Santiago Mediano Abogados, we handle our clients’ labour relations, and advise on how they should be designed and conflict management – both at individual and collective levels. From selecting an employment contract that best suits the circumstances of the relationship, through to properly managing any changes this contract may experience, our professionals have extensive experience in all matters pertaining to this complex area.
- Analysing, negotiating and drafting work contracts.
- Senior management relations.
- Work inspections.
- Procedures with different social security organisations.
- Analysing, negotiating and drafting collective agreements.
- Litigation before labour tribunals.
- Redundancy programmes.
- Disciplinary measures.
- Legal-employment company audits.
- Planning and restructuring companies’ labour relations etc.
We are a business law firm, offering multidisciplinary advice to national and foreign companies.