+34 913 10 63 63
With more than 20 years of experience in Labour Law, Belén Sánchez currently works closely with the Labour Department of Santiago Mediano Abogados.
During her career, she has worked as a Lawyer both in law firms and in companies, where she has held positions of responsibility.
In 2006 she founded her own firm, Sánchez Caja & Asociados, and since March 2017 she has been working as a collaborator in our office.
Areas of practice
- Litigation & Arbitration
English and Spanish
- BSc in Law from the Complutense University of Madrid
- Advanced Course on Social Security and Labour Law (CEF)
- Of Counsel at Santiago Mediano Abogados | 2017 – present
- Founder of Sánchez Caja & Asociados | 2006-present
- Director of Avanzalex Service in Grupo Avanza | 2005-2006.
- Lawyer in the Labour Department of Grupo Avanza | 2004-2005
- Lawyer in the Labour and Civil Department of Schüller, Hormigo & Asociados | 2001-2004
- Practicing member No. 70,527 of the Professional Association of Lawyers of Madrid.
We are a business law firm, offering multidisciplinary advice to national and foreign companies.
Privacy and cookies policy
/ Where we are
C/ Campoamor, 18
View in map
Rua D. João V, nº 2 – 5º Dto
View in map