+34 913 10 63 63
Gabriel has a BSc in Law from the Autonomous University of Madrid, and specialises in Intellectual and Industrial Property, completing a Master in Intellectual and Industrial Property and for New Technologies, from the Autonomous University of Madrid. He is presently doing a master’s degree for studies to take his bar exam at UNED.
Since the start of his career in 2017, he has worked in the field of Intellectual Property. He has been part of Santiago Mediano Abogados since 2018 as a member of the Enforcement area. Previously, he had collaborated in Cremades y Calvo-Sotelo, in the Intellectual Property department.
Areas of practice
- Intellectual and Industrial Property
- Media, Entertainment & Sports
- Robotics & AI
English and Spanish
- BSc in Law from the Autonomous University of Madrid
- MSc in Intellectual and Industrial Property and for New Technologies at the Autonomous University of Madrid
- Master in studies for the bar exam from the National Distance Education University
- Paralegal at Santiago Mediano Abogados | 2018 – present
- Legal intern in the Intellectual Property Department at the law firm Cremades y Calvo-Sotelo | 2017-2018 (9 months)
We are a business law firm, offering multidisciplinary advice to national and foreign companies.