+34 913 10 63 63
He has had a long career in Commercial Law, both in Spain and in the international arena. He also has extensive experience in contract negotiations and writing.
Lawyer and Bar Member in Spain (Madrid) and United States (Massachusetts).
Areas of practice
- Commercial and Corporate
- Technology and start-ups
- Trade, distribution and franchises
- Foreign investments
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- National and international procuremen
English, French e Spanish
- BSc in Law from the University of Navarra
- Juris Doctor from Boston University School of Law
- BSc in Political Science from New York University
- Honourable Bar Association of Madrid
- Massachusetts Bar Association (USA)
- Of counsel at Santiago Mediano Abogados | 2013 – present
- Partner at Garrigues | 1997 – 2012
- Manager at Arthur Andersen | 1997 – 1998
- Foreign legal counsel at the offices in Brussels ofClifford Chance | 1987
- He has given speeches at numerous conferences and lectured at the IE Business School (1992-1994) and the EOI Business School (1995-2001). Author of Consumer Legislation in Spain (1987), Co-author of Spanish Corporations Law (1994) and The Spanish Legal System (1996).
We are a business law firm, offering multidisciplinary advice to national and foreign companies.