+34 913 10 63 63
Guillem is a lawyer specialised in the field of commercial and corporate law, advising clients mainly from the retail and consumer affairs sector and the IT and Internet sector. He also has experience in regulatory compliance.
A graduate in Law from the Universitat Pompeu Fabra and with a Master’s Degree in Law from the Barcelona School of Management, Guillem has developed his professional experience in legal advice in national and international companies and law firms, where he has specialised in the fields of start-ups, commercial legal advice and large-scale consumption.
Areas of practice
- Commercial and Corporate
- Retail & Consumer Affairs
- ICT and Internet
English, Catalan, Italian and Spanish
- Master’s Degree in Law from the Barcelona School of Management (BSM-UPF) (2022).
- BSc in Law from the Universitat Pompeu Fabra (2020).
- Exchange student at the University of Bologna (2019).
- Lawyer at Santiago Mediano Abogados |2022
- Legal Intern at Unilever, Legal Intern | 2021-2022
- Legal and Operations analyst at Goin App (startup) | 2018-2019
- Legal intern at BAa (Barcelona Advocats i Assessors) |2019
We are a business law firm, offering multidisciplinary advice to national and foreign companies.