+ 351 21 240 99 61
/ Professional career
Jaime Costa is an expert in commercial and public procurement law.
He began his career in the areas of debt recovery and insolvency, subsequently focusing more on commercial and trade law.
After working primarily in legal firms, he also acquired experience in working within a corporate environment as well as in public administration, where he gained experience in the field of public procurement.
Throughout his career, he has had the opportunity to experience different professional environments, which has given him a comprehensive view of legal practice.
Areas of practice
- Commercial and Corporate Law
- Civil and Administrative Law
Portuguese and English
- Graduate Degree in Law, Law Faculty, University of Lisbon (2010)
- Master’s Degree in Business Law, ISCTE (2012)
- Associate Lawyer Santiago Mediano Abogados.
- Directorate General of the Court of Auditors (2019 to 2021)
- AGS – Administração e Gestão de Sistemas de Salubridade, S.A. 2019
- Antas da Cunha Ecija & Associados, Sociedade de Advogados (2016 a 2018)
- Francisco Tavares & Associados, Sociedade de Advogados (2013 a 2015)
- SPS Abogados (2013)
- Member of the Bar Association since 2014.
We are a business law firm, offering multidisciplinary advice to national and foreign companies.