+34 913 10 63 63
Mónica is an expert in Civil Law and in Family and Succession Law. She has more than 25 years of experience in the field of law firms, also as an in-house legal advisor of business groups.
Additionally, Mónica is family mediator and a mediator in the civil, corporate, and criminal field, making part of the official mediation team of Alcalá de Henares’s Social and Criminal Courts.
Areas of practice
Successions and Inheritances
English and spanish
- BSc in Law from the Complutense University of Madrid – San Pablo CEU-
- PhD courses at Complutense University of Madrid.
- MDI Master at Complutense University of Madrid (2004-2006).
- Master on Family Mediation of AIEEFF.
- Master on Civil and Corporate Mediation – University of Alcalá de Henares.
- Specialty Course on Criminal Mediation at Alcalá de Henares Bar Association.
- Of Counsel at Santiago Mediano Abogados since 2020.
- Free professional practice in the fields of Civil Law – Family and Succession Law, and Labour Law since 2008
- Legal director of GECONSA Group in Spain and Latin America | 2002 – 2008
- Lawyer at D&C Abogados: Family and Succession Law | 1994 – 2002
- Lawyer at the Victims of Terrorism Association |1994-2002.
- Training courses of Civil Mediation at ISDE, the Bar Association of Madrid, the European University, the Tirant Lo Blanch Editorial, the Bar Association of Alcalá de Henares and at several Complutense University summer courses.
- Member of the Honourable Bar Association of Madrid
We are a business law firm, offering multidisciplinary advice to national and foreign companies.