+34 913 10 63 63
Rodrigo is a lawyer specialising in civil and litigation law.
He has developed his professional career in international law firms, and in the ministerial sphere, at the Directorate-General for Foreign Policy of the Portuguese Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
In 2022 he joined Santiago Mediano Abogados as an associate in the area of Civil and Litigation Law at the Lisbon office, where he specialises in contractual and non-contractual civil liability, leasing, and consumer law.
Areas of practice
- Litigation & Arbitration
- Retail & Consumer
- Contractual and non-contractual liability
- Acquisition and attribution of Portuguese
English, Portuguese and Spanish
Graduate in Law from the University of Lisbon School of Law /FDUL (2013).
Master’s Degree in Law – Specialisation in International Legal Sciences from the University of Lisbon School of Law /FDUL (2018).
Intensive Course on Dialogue between national, supranational and international courts and tribunals – FDUL (2014)
Intensive Course on Comparative European Competition Law – FDUL (2014).
Intensive Introductory Course to American Law – FDUL (2014).
- Lawyer at Santiago Mediano Abogados | 2022
- Lawyer at EDGE International Lawyers | 2017 – 2022
- Trainee lawyer at Neville de Rougemont & Associados | 2014 – 2017
- Trainee at the Directorate-General for Foreign Policy of the Portuguese Ministry of Foreign Affairs | 2013 – 2014
- Tutor of International Public Law and European Union Law at the University of Lisbon School of Law | 2013 -2014
- Lawyer registered with the Portuguese Bar Association.
- Highest national ranking in the Portuguese National Bar Examination of 21 April 2017..
We are a business law firm, offering multidisciplinary advice to national and foreign companies.