+34 913 10 63 63
A graduate in Law and International Relations from the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas and with a Double Master’s Degree in Access to the Legal Profession and Corporate Legal Consultancy from IE Law School, Sofía has specialised in providing comprehensive legal advice to companies in the entertainment sector.
She has developed her professional experience in national and international law firms such as Ontier Alburquerque and Deloitte Legal. She has also worked as in-house legal counsel for Warner Bros. Entertainment España.
In 2022, she joined Santiago Mediano Abogados as an associate in the Media & Entertainment area.
Areas of practice
- Intellectual Property
- Commercial and Corporate
- Media, Entertainment & Sports
English, Spanish and French.
- Master’s Degree in Access to the Legal Profession and Corporate Legal Consultancy at IE Law School | 2023
- Graduate in Law and International Relations from Universidad Pontificia de Comillas | 2022
- Course “The Business of Entertainment” from UCLA Extension | 2021
- Course “Legal Primer on Entertainment Law” from UCLA Extension | 2021
- Associate at Santiago Mediano Abogados from 2022
- People Partner Intern at Warner Bros. Entertainment Spain | 2022
- Trainee Lawyer at Deloitte Legal | 2020 – 2021
- Trainee Lawyer at Ontier Albuquerque | 2019
We are a business law firm, offering multidisciplinary advice to national and foreign companies.