+34 913 10 63 63
Javier is a lawyer with expertise in corporate law, with particular experience in the sectors of technology, fashion, entertainment, tourism, engineering and renewable energies.
He works for national and international companies that need specialised consultancy on contractual matters, corporate law, business purchase and sale transactions, restructuring operations and risk management for regulatory compliance.
He also leads the firm’s Business Crisis Management Group, where we work, depending on the case, directly with the owners or the legal and financial departments of our clients.
This multifunctional group includes financial specialists, business strategy, tax and labour consultants, lawyers who are experts on company issues, restructuring operations, insolvency and procedural law.
Areas of practice
- Commercial and Corporate
- Renewable Energies and Energy Efficiency
- Media, Entertainment & Sports
- ICT and Internet
- Aeronautics and Airports
- Robotic Enforcement and AI Tourism
- Retail & Consumer affairs
English and Spanish
- BSc in Law from the University of Salamanca
- Postgraduate courses in Civil and Private Law at the same university
- Extensive law programmes at UCLA in the United States
- Founding Partner at Santiago Mediano Abogados | 2003 – Present
- Associate at Albiñana y Suárez de Lezo | 2000-2003
- Associate at Squire, Sanders & Dempsey | 1998-2000
- Trainee at Ashurt | 1998
- Lecturer in the legal module at ISDI (Digital Business School)
- Renowned professional by the publication Chambers Global in the area of Corporate/ME
- Professional recommended by the publication Legal Expert for Corporate and Commercial.
- Member of the Honourable Bar Associations of Madrid and Salamanca
We are a business law firm, offering multidisciplinary advice to national and foreign companies.