+34 913 10 63 63
Santiago is an expert lawyer in Media & Entertainment, specialising in the audiovisual, theatre and performance sectors.
He works in the Spanish and international markets, especially in Latin America.
He provides consultancy services to producers, music festivals, television channels and platforms, as well as authors, directors, actors and musicians.
Santiago combines his legal consulting of clients with participating in show productions.
Areas of practice
- Intellectual Property
- Commercial and Corporate
- Media, Entertainment & Sports
English and Spanish
- BSc in Law with community-legal specialisation from University San Pablo-CEU
- Graduate in European Studies from Portobello College in Dublin
- MSc in Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law from Carlos III University
- Founding Partner at Santiago Mediano Abogados.
- Legal intern at the London and New York offices of the American firm Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Associate Researcher at the Centre for European Studies in Madrid until the publication and speech of a work on the policy of waiving fines in competition law
- Garrigues Abogados in 2001 in the Commercial Department
- Legal Consultant at MTV Spain, in charge of the areas of contracts, production and entertainment for the television stations MTV España, Paramount Comedy and Nickelodeon
- Master in Intellectual Property at Carlos III University
- Master in Theatre Creation at Carlos III University
- Master in Audiovisual Production at Alcalá de Henares University (Editrain)
- Master in Intellectual Property at the Autonomous University of Madrid
- Master in Music Production at SAE Institute
- Recommended by Chambers & Partners for Entertainment.
- Nominated in the Best Lawyers directory.
- Member of the Honourable Bar Association of Madrid
We are a business law firm, offering multidisciplinary advice to national and foreign companies.