+34 913 10 63 63
She started her career at the Federation for the Protection of Intellectual Property (FAP), where she mainly worked in consultancy, both for public and private organisations, on regulations in force on intellectual property, specialising in the field of online piracy.
She is presently a lawyer in the Procedural Law Department of Santiago Mediano Abogados. She assists with lawsuits throughout Spain, both criminal and civil, particularly those related to intellectual property. She writes all types of procedural deeds, from filing lawsuits/claims and until their conclusion. She advises individuals, conducts analyses on cases and, as applicable, their later defence in court on a wide range of subjects: intellectual property, banking law and family law, to name a few.
Areas of practice
- Intellectual Property
- Procedural and Arbitration
- Comprehensive protection of intangible assets
English and Spanish
- BSc in Law from the University of Navarra
- MSc in Intellectual and Industrial Property and for New Technologies, at the Comillas Pontifical University of Madrid (ICADE)
- Lawyer at Santiago Mediano Abogados | 2015 – present
- Lawyer at the Federation for the Protection of Intellectual Property | 2013-2015
- Work experience at Caballero Salinas Abogados | 2011
- Competitive bar examination studies | 2011-2013
- Recommended by Emérita Legal for Intellectual Property
- Featured as One to Watch by Best Lawyers
- Honourable Bar Association of Madrid
We are a business law firm, offering multidisciplinary advice to national and foreign companies.