+34 913 10 63 63
Eduardo is a lawyer specialising in Intellectual Property. After his graduation in Law and Business Admin. & Management from the University of Oviedo, he did a double Master’s Degree in Intellectual Property and Bar Professional Training Course at ICADE.
After work experience at several top Spanish law firms, he started his career at Santiago Mediado Abogados in the Entertainment Sector.
Areas of practice
- Intellectual Property
- Commercial and Corporate
- Media, Entertainment & Sports
English and Spanish
- BSc in Law and Business Administration & Management from the University of Oviedo
- Erasmus at the University of Aberystwyth (UK)
- Master in Intellectual Property and Bar Professional Training Course at ICADE
- Lawyer at Santiago Mediano Abogados | 2019 – present
- Legal intern at Garrigues | 2018
- Legal intern at Ontier | 2017-2018
- Member of the Honourable Bar Association of Madrid since 2020.
We are a business law firm, offering multidisciplinary advice to national and foreign companies.