+34 913 10 63 63
Elena is a Lawyer and Industrial Property Agent in Spain and a European Trademark and Design Agent, with 20 years’ experience in Industrial Property.
She currently works in the field of Industrial Property, providing consultancy services to customers round the world, both on protection of industrial property assets and defence of these assets with third parties.
She works with different organisations to protect industrial property rights (OEPM, EUIPO, OMPI, EPO), and collaborates with firms throughout the world.
Areas of practice
- Industrial Property
- Comprehensive protection of intangible assets
English and Spanish
- BSc in Law from the Autonomous University of Madrid
- Master in Business Law from Antonio de Nebrija University
- Lawyer at Santiago Mediano Abogados | 2014 – Present
- Lawyer at Fernández Vega y Asociados | 2000- 2014
- Industrial Property lecturer for the Master in Corporate Law at Antonio de Nebrija University | 2003-2014
- In-company work experience in industrial property at different companies
- Member of the Honourable Bar Association of Madrid
- Member of the Official Association of Industrial Property Agents
- Member of DENAE (Spanish Entertainment Law Association)
- Certified agent with the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (OEPM)
We are a business law firm, offering multidisciplinary advice to national and foreign companies.