+351 21 240 99 61
+351 93 601 29 56
BSc in Law from the University of Coimbra, Flávio has been working as a lawyer at Santiago Mediano Abogados since 2021, which he joined in 2019 to do his work experience.
He performed his tasks primarily in the areas of Public and Administrative Law.
He worked as a legal intern at EDGE – International Lawyers from September 2018 to March 2019, before joining Santiago Mediano Abogados.
He has also been a member of the Bar Association of Portugal since 2018.
Areas of practice
- Public and Administrative Law
- Litigation and Arbitration
Portuguese, English, Spanish and Italian
BSc in Law from the University of Coimbra | 2015 Coimbra
MSc in Criminal Justice – from the Faculty of Law at the University of Coimbra
- Lawyer at Santiago Mediano Abogados | January 2021 – present
- Legal intern at EDGE INTERNATIONAL LAWYERS | 2018-2019
- 1st Prize – FORUM OF YOUNG RESEARCHERS – EUROPEAN SUMMER UNIVERSITY IN HEALTH LAW AND BIOETHICS (TOULOUSE, FRANCE), with a presentation entitled: ‘Wrongful life actions: an appreciation of the subject evolution and discussion in Portugal’, published in Inégalités D’Accès aux Soins et aux Services Medicaux, LEH EDITION, November 2017
- Lawyer registered with the Portuguese Bar Association since 2018
We are a business law firm, offering multidisciplinary advice to national and foreign companies.