+34 913 10 63 63
Guillermo holds a degree in Law and a Double Master’s Degree in Access to the Legal Profession and in Taxation and Tax Consultancy from the CEU San Pablo University.
After completing his internship in the Administration of Justice, Guillermo began his professional career as a junior tax advisor at EY.
In 2023, he joined Santiago Mediano Abogados to form part of our Tax Department, focusing his activity on comprehensive tax advice to individuals and legal entities.
Areas of practice
- Tax Law
English and Spanish
- Double Master’s Degree in Access to the Legal Profession and in Taxation and Tax Consultancy from the CEU San Pablo University.
- Graduate in Law from the CEU San Pablo University.
- Llawyer at E&Y | 2022-2023
- Trainee Lawyer at the Provincial Criminal Court |2021
- Member of the Madrid Bar Association since 2023
We are a business law firm, offering multidisciplinary advice to national and foreign companies.