+34 913 10 63 63
Manuel joined Santiago Mediano Abogados in 2017 and is currently an associate at the firm.
A lawyer and expert in Intellectual Property, Manuel provides his services in the Enforcement Department and his main areas of practice are Civil and Commercial Procedural Law.
He started his career as a legal intern at the firm Loyra Abogados, specialising in the sectors of gaming, commercial, tax and new technologies.
He worked as a professional associate lawyer at Despacho Iuventia Abogados and was later hired to the Litigation Department at the intellectual property rights management organisation AISGE (Artistas Intérpretes, Sociedad de Gestión), where he worked as an attorney for four years.
Areas of practice
- Intellectual and Industrial Property
- Competition Law
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Media, Entertainment & Sports
- Robotics and AI
English and Spanish
- BSc in Law in 2011 from the Complutense University of Madrid
- MSc in Intellectual and Industrial Property and for New Technologies at the Autonomous University of Madrid
- Lawyer at Santiago Mediano Abogados | since February 2017
- Lawyer in the Litigation Department at Artistas Intérpretes Sociedad de Gestión (AISGE) | 2012 to January 2017
- General attorney at Iuventia Abogados | 2012
- Legal intern at Loyra Abogados | 2011 to 2012
- Member of the Honourable Bar Association of Madrid since 2011
We are a business law firm, offering multidisciplinary advice to national and foreign companies.