+34 913 10 63 63
Miguel is a lawyer and expert in procedural law, part of our law firm’s Enforcement Department.
He has 15 plus years of experience in pre-contentious and contentious consultancy, taking on legal management for issues on contractual liability and liability in tort, primarily for insurance companies and organisations and companies in the transport, advertising, ICT and internet sectors, among others.
During his career, he has also defended the interests of companies and employees in labour jurisdiction and has been a non-board member secretary of diverse commercial companies.
As an associate attorney, he was a member of the Procedural Law Departments at the firms of Gutiérrez de la Roza, Gil Tejedor y Asociados, and Belzuz Abogados, until he joined Santiago Mediano Abogados in 2018.
Areas of practice
- Procedural Law and Arbitration
- Retail & Consumer Affairs
- Aeronautics and Airports
- ICT and Internet
- Comprehensive protection of intangible assets
English and Spanish
- BSc in Law from the University of A Coruña
- MSc in Maritime Administration and Port Management from the University Institute of Maritime Studies
- Preparation of list of topics for the competitive examinations for the body of Judges and Public Prosecutors
- Associate at Santiago Mediano Abogados | 2018-present
- Associate at Belzuz Abogados | 2017
- Associate at Gil Tejedor y Asociados | 2009-2016
- Junior Associate at Gutiérrez de la Roza Abogados | 2006-2008
- Honourable Bar Association of Ferrol and Madrid
We are a business law firm, offering multidisciplinary advice to national and foreign companies.