+351 21 240 99 61
Paulo de Jesus Correia is a lawyer with extensive experience in contract negotiation and corporate transactions.
For 20 plus years, he provided consultancy services to the media, entertainment and content production sectors and is a renowned expert in the industry. He also has a relevant career with supporting public companies, universities and other public law organisations.
He started working in his profession at the Lisbon law firm Abogados Barros Sobral G. Gomes & Associados, Sociedad de Abogados (1998-2003).
In 2003, he founded Correia, Braz & Associados – Sociedad de Abogados, which became Santiago Mediano e Associados (Portugal) in 2015, in which he is a managing partner.
Areas of practice
- Intellectual Property
- Commercial and Corporate
- Public, Administrative and Regulatory Law
- Media, Entertainment & Sports
- Public Sectors
- ICT and Internet
- Retail & Consumer
English, French, Portuguese and Spanish
- BSc in Law from the Catholic University of Portugal | 1998
- Postgraduate in European Law from the Faculty of Law at the University of Lisbon | 2000
- Managing Director of Santiago Mediano e Associados, Sociedade de Advogados, SL, RL, Portugal | 2003-present
- Founding Partner of Correia, Braz & Associados | 2003
- Lawyer at Barros Sobral G. Gomes & Associados | 1998-2003
Lecturer at ISEG-IDEFE and IPAM (2001-2012)
Trainer at the Bar Association
- Lawyer registered with the Bar Association since 2000
We are a business law firm, offering multidisciplinary advice to national and foreign companies.