+351 936 023 013
After completing her undergraduate degree in Law from the Catholic University of Lisbon, Susana joined one of the largest and most prestigious law firms in Portugal to start her work experience.
She never doubted that law was her vocation and the profession to which she would devote her life, always open to new experiences that complement her professional development, she was honoured to accept the invitation to consult for the Minister of the Republic for the Azores, a role she took on even during her legal intern period.
She did decide to devote herself to advocacy and, although she also assumed functions as an internal lawyer, it was in law firms where she has developed the majority of her career for nearly 30 years.
In April 2012, she was hired as a partner at Santiago Mediano Abogados, an undertaking she has dedicated herself to full time. The success of clients is what drives her professional realisation: becoming part of the team of clients and helping them to specify their projects is her highest goal.
Areas of practice
- Commercial and Corporate
- Real Estate
- Retail & Consumer affairs
Portuguese, English, Spanish and French
- BSc in Law in 1993 from the Faculty of Law of the Catholic University of Lisbon
- Postgraduate in Tax Law from the Higher Institute of Management, Lisbon (1996)
- Associate at Santiago Mediano Abogados | Present
- A. M. Pereira, Sáragga Leal, Oliveira Martins, Júdice e Associados, Sociedad de Abogados, Lisbon | 1993-1996
- Consultant to the Minister of the Republic for the Azores | 1994
- Head of the Commercial and Corporate Law Department at Barros Sobral G. Gomes & Associados, Sociedad de Abogados, Lisbon | 1997-2005
- Consultant for the managing partner of BSG | from April 2003 – 2005
- Founder of Rita Delgado, Susana Braz & Associados, Sociedad de Abogados, RL (2005)
- Lawyer for Miranda Correia Amendoeira & Associados, | Corporate, Commercial and Property Law. |2007
- Lawyer at the Atlanco Rimec Group | Labour, Commercial and Corporate Law| Human Resources Department. | 2007-2012
- Independent lawyer, especially in the areas of Corporate, Commercial and Property Law.
- Partner at the law firm Correia, Braz & Associados | from April 2012 |Corporate, Commercial and Property Law. | 2012
- Partner at Santiago Mediano Abogados | 2012
- Trainer in Forensic Clinics in the area of Contracts for the District Council of Lisbon of the Bar Association (2006)
- Lawyer registered with the Bar Association since 1995
We are a business law firm, offering multidisciplinary advice to national and foreign companies.
Privacy and cookies policy
/ Where we are
C/ Campoamor, 18
View in map
Rua D. João V, nº 2 – 5º Dto
View in map