+34 913 10 63 63
As an expert in compliance for the last 20 years, he has provided consultancy services to projects involving regulatory compliance in different subjects (criminal, anti-bribery, prevention of money laundering, data protection, equality).
He has experience as a consultant and auditor with certification of compliance standards (UNE 19601, ISO 37001).
Areas of practice
- Prevention of Money Laundering
- Data Protection
- Payment Methods
English and Spanish
- BSc in Law from the Complutense University of Madrid
- Executive Programme for Compliance Officer – Legal Controller – Wolters Kluwer Law School
- University specialist in Data Protection – Maria Cristina Royal University Centre
- LRQA Auditor – Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance
- Expert in implementing Information Security Management Systems, APPLUS+ CTC
- Compliance Management Systems – ISO 19600, AENOR
- Head of Compliance Division – Santiago Mediano Abogados | 2015-present
- Consultant in Regulatory and Legal Affairs Area – IECISA | 1998-2014
- Lecturer in DPO Certification Course – EDEU Business School
- Lecturer – Corporate Compliance Course – EDEU Business School
- Lecturer in Executive Compliance Course – EOI Business School
- Member of the Bar Association of Madrid
We are a business law firm, offering multidisciplinary advice to national and foreign companies.