+34 913 10 63 63
María José joined the firm of Santiago Mediano Abogados in 2003 and currently works as an attorney specialising in commercial and corporate law.
She works both in the Spanish and international markets, and is part of our law firm’s Commercial Department and the Energy Division.
Her extensive knowledge of languages lets her work with clients throughout Europe.
She has worked for nearly 30 years in this field at firms with recognised prestige, including Deloitte & Touche y Squire, Sanders & Dempsey and as legal counsel for internal legal consultancy at Coca-Cola Spain.
Areas of practice
- Commercial and Corporate
- Renewable Energies and Energy Efficiency
- Aeronautics and Airports
- Retail & Consumer Affairs
English, French, German, Russian and Spanish
- BSc in Law from Comillas Pontifical University (ICADE)
- Speciality E-1 (Business Consultant Lawyer)
- Partner at Santiago Mediano Abogados | 2003-Present
- Private legal practice | 2000-2003
- Associate at Squire, Sanders & Dempsey | 1997-2000
- Legal Counsel at Coca-Cola España| 1996-1997
- Associate at Deloitte & Touche | 1991-1996
- Member of the Honourable Bar Association of Madrid
We are a business law firm, offering multidisciplinary advice to national and foreign companies.