The impact of tax on a business can be decisive when it comes to maximising business returns. Faced with a growing need by tax authorities to collect revenues, responsible companies need to ensure they comply strictly with tax regulations but without losing sight of the need to maximise profits.
For this reason, our tax professionals have over the years, focused their efforts and experience on tax planning, tax optimisation and corporate and asset restructuring.
We offer our tax advisory services to companies and individuals, residents and non-residents, planning corporate transactions and maintaining continuous contact with the tax authorities.
- Family business: estate and succession planning in close collaboration with our civil law colleagues.
- International tax planning: working with leading local law firms.
- Restructuring operations together with the commercial department to provide global advice on mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and corporate reorganisations in general.
- Due diligence during acquisition or joint venture processes.
- Tax planning when assigning intangible assets.
- Attendance during tax inspections.
- Taxation of artists and sportspeople in close collaboration with our IP department.
We are a business law firm, offering multidisciplinary advice to national and foreign companies.